Doppelmayr USA is seeking an Electrical Panel Production and Install Technician. The Panel Technician is responsible for the physical assembly and wiring of different control panels and the installation of such panels. The Panel Technician will be responsible for wiring, laying out and mounting components to the back/inner panel of each cabinet.
- Wire various control panel products in preparation for test and final inspection
- Read, understand and utilize various engineering and manufacturing documents including parts lists, assembly instructions and wiring schematics.
- Perform re-work of wiring and assembly at request and guidance of QC technicians
- Maintain a safe, organize and efficient work area
- Mount electrical components including: circuit breakers, transformers, relays, contractors, terminals, input/output devices and or all related industrial control devices.
- Check work to ensure error-free products
- Keep red-lines of any changes required during production and turn in to engineering on completion of the project
- Travel to job sites as required for the installation of panels.
- Vocational training and / or experience as an Electrician, Technician or related field (Preferred)
- Must be willing to travel 30-40% of the year. Most travel will be in the Fall
- Must be able to work in extreme weather conditions (Mountains Ski lift areas)
- Experience reading and interpreting electrical schematics / diagrams (Preferred)
- Proficiency using hand and power tools in a safe manner
- Good hand dexterity and strength
- High motivation level and ability to multi-task
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision
- Ability to work well with others
- Strong attention to detail and organization
Please Submit your Resume and Letter of Interest to Jobs@doppelmayrusa.com