Field Service Technician
Grand Junction, Co
Pay Range: $22-26/hr
The Field Service Technician must possess a high level of self-motivation and ability to work individually to produce high quality service for clients. Service Techs are responsible for troubleshooting equipment, repairs, training, promoting parts sales and overall customer relations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Process repairs to meet quality standards
- Frequent travel to customer locations for onsite repairs and modifications.
- Performs periodic preventative and corrective maintenance of installed equipment
- Emergency call out for repairs and correct malfunctions as necessary.
- Prepares detailed service and failure records
- Maintains tools, test equipment and works under general supervision
- Operates in the field, office, or can be assigned directly to customer facility to provide constant technical support
- 2-4 years previous experience required
- Ability to travel in and out of the country and be away from home for 2+ weeks at a time
- Strong mechanical aptitude and knowledge of heavy maintenance practices.
COMPETENCIES, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Advanced communication
- Results driven
- Ability to work well in teams
- High level of integrity and work ethics
- Ability to build relationships
**Please note- duties may go beyond the scope of this job description**
Interested candidates should submit their resume to Laura Kelly at firstname.lastname@example.org