- Doppelmayr – The world’s largest lift manufacturer, headquartered in Wolfurt, Austria with North American facilities in St. Jerome, Quebec and Salt Lake City, Utah.
- Leitner-Poma – Full-service lift manufacturer based in Grand Junction, Colorado owned by LEITNER Ropeways of Italy and Poma of France.
- Skytrac Lifts – American fixed-grip lift manufacturer based in Salt Lake City and acquired by Leitner-Poma in April 2016.
- Partek Ski Lifts – Maker of fixed-grip chairlifts in Pine Island, NY.
- LST Ropeways – French lift builder and subsidiary of MND Group.
- Bartholet (BMF) – Swiss ropeway manufacturer.
- SkyTrans Manufacturing – Specialists in amusement park sky rides and re-engineered chairlifts.
- CWA Constructions – world’s largest supplier of gondola and tramway cabins, wholly-owned subsidiary of Doppelmayr.
- Gangloff Cabins – gondola cabin manufacturer owned by the Bartholet Group of Switzerland.
- Sigma Cabins – Leitner and Poma’s cabin manufacturer based in France.
- Carvatech – Austrian gondola and tramway cabin builder.
- Chairkit – Global leader in loading carpet solutions.
- SunKid – Austrian surface lift company.
Lift Services Companies
- Above & Beyond Tramway & Wire Rope Services
- Aerial NDT
- Alpine Engineering
- Highlander Ski Lift Services & Construction
- Mueller Lift Services
- Stevens Engineering
- Summit Lift Company
- Superior Tramway
- Tram Support, Inc.
- Tramway Engineering
Used Lift Brokers
- The Gondola Project – A blog about urban ropeways around the world.
- Ski Area Management – The ski industry’s trade magazine.
- SlopeFillers – Ski resort marketing blog.
- Lift-world.info – European-based lift database with pictures.