Have you ever ridden a ski lift? Then you already know our products! Does the possibility of working outdoors at the most beautiful sites in Western Canada appeal to you? Are you looking for a new and rewarding challenge with the world leader of cable transportation? Are you skilled or interested in steel assembly, millwright, carpentry, or lift maintenance? Then, Doppelmayr Canada Ltd., an employer of choice, is looking for enthusiastic people like you to join our team of ski lift installers!
Working for Doppelmayr Canada Ltd is…
• Paid hourly, including overtime, with daily live out allowances;
• Fun, exciting and rewarding work that you can take pride in knowing you were part of.
• Opportunities for career advancement within the industry, e.g. apprenticeships
• And much more!
What will your day look like?
• Wake early and work in the mountains;
• Participate in all stages of the installation of the ski lift (excavation, foundation forming, concrete placement, mechanical assembly and steel erection, tower flying, rope rigging, splicing and lift tuning and adjustments);
• Operation of and around equipment e.g. trailers, forklifts, telehandlers, zoombooms, cranes, etc.).
You will need…
• Technical knowledge and experience with heavy machinery, steel assembly and erection, carpentry or any other relevant experience;
• Be willing and available to work on remote sites (sometimes 10 hours a day, 6 days a week);
• Be skilled manually to handle and carry several tools (grinder, chain puller, drill, circular saw, torque wrench, etc.);
• Be able to work physically and outdoors (heat, cold, rain, snow, height, etc.);
• Any relevant training in the field of construction (an asset);
• Valid and unrestricted driver’s license.
What are you waiting for? Send us your resume now! Check our job offer here: https://www.facebook.com/jobs/job-opening/249907050452865/