Eaglet – Park City, UT

Fixed top terminal.
View down the line.
Top bullwheel.
Sprint drive terminal
Another view of the bottom terminal.
Riding up.
Advertisements

6 thoughts on “Eaglet – Park City, UT

1. Erik January 18, 2018 / 3:59 pm

As of 2016-17, Eaglet wasn’t operating at all for the entire season.

• Peter Landsman January 18, 2018 / 5:17 pm

Just checked and it is still on the trail map. I believe Eaglet’s original purpose was to serve the Olympic GS start. After 2002, it sat idle for awhile before being turned into a dedicated terrain park lift by Powdr. Salt Lake is bidding on the 2026 Games so it might be smart to keep Eaglet around.

• Collin January 18, 2018 / 6:47 pm

Did Vail add safety bars to it? If not then they have no intention of ever running it again.

2. Collin January 18, 2018 / 4:35 pm

Wouldn’t surprise me if they pull it then. No one continues to maintain lifts that don’t are seldom or never run anymore. It could be used as a beginner lift elsewhere at PC or at another mountain.

3. Cooper May 11, 2018 / 1:30 pm

They say they run the lift on weekends. I dont know for sure because I mainly skied the canyons side. Every lift but sunrise and High meadow. The only base lift I skied was Payday. I did ski the upper mountain of the Park City side though.

4. Erik May 16, 2018 / 7:12 pm

Eaglet didn’t operate for the 2017/18 season as well. I still don’t know why Eaglet didn’t operate. It was in operation the first season of Park City’s largest resort (2015/16) and I have ridden it. Vail Resorts added safety bars to the lift during the Park City/Canyons merger. One possible factor is that the terrain park it serviced (current name Pix Axe) can also be accessed via King Con/Crescent.