- Father accuses Ragged Mountain of operating a lift unmanned after his son falls 20-30 feet. Another child falls 40 feet at Squaw Valley.
- Pretty neat article about Aspen’s old Riblets finding new homes as far afield as Montana, Alaska and Pakistan.
- Aspen Skiing Company’s first rope evac in decades was a learning experience.
- Adding a new Doppelmayr terminal to a 25-year old Borvig at Sugarloaf didn’t go exactly as planned but all’s well that ends well.
- Berkshire East wants to build another new chairlift on its North Face.
- Snowbird looks to extend the Mineral Basin Express and add two new lifts in Mary Ellen Gulch.
- Heavenly closes a second Riblet triple as a precaution after last week’s chair incident (shown below.)