Since I started this blog last April, it’s been viewed more than 150,000 times and grown into a destination for news and information about lifts. Our busiest day on Monday, December 7th saw 3,949 unique visitors, more than the first three months combined. In 2015, 81 percent of readers hailed from the United States, followed by Canada, the UK, Germany and Austria. Below are some of the most popular posts we published in 2015.
- Sun Peaks Plans to Double in Size Again
- Oldest Operating Lifts in the US & Canada
- What $50 Million Looks Like at Park City
- Is This Doppelmayr’s New Detachable Terminal?
- Quicksilver Gondola August Update
- Top Ten Longest Chairlifts in North America
- Park City’s New Pinecone Gondola
- Touring Utah’s Newest Ski Resort
- Cabins and Towers for Park City’s Quicksilver Gondola
- Squaw Valley’s New Siberia Express Six-Pack
I am always looking for new topics to write about (and Park City won’t be building a gondola next year!) You can reach me anytime at email@example.com or leave a comment with ideas. Thanks for reading and see you in 2016.