Skip to content
- Snowy Range proposes upgrading the Chute double chair to a triple.
- Construction ramps up on the first next generation Leitner 2S gondola, a $49 million project.
- The Storm Skiing Podcast catches up with Doppelmayr USA President Katharina Schmitz, whose team is working hard to deliver remaining 2020 projects on time.
- Similar to last week’s case against Vail, an Ikon Pass holder files a class action suit against Alterra over early resort closures.
- Prairie Sky Gondola selects Doppelmayr to assist with the next phase of its design.
- Arapahoe Basin’s Al Henceroth gives four reasons he’s pressing ahead with two lift replacements this summer.
- Mt. Baldy in Southern California becomes the first North American resort to reopen for skiing and riding with social distancing measures in place.
- The Jackson Hole Aerial Tram will not operate this summer due to scheduled maintenance.
- Following cities in France and Germany, the Czech Republic capital will build a 3S gondola for urban transport.
- Comcast’s Universal Parks division files a patent for a multi-stop gondola system with cars that can self propel when detached from haul ropes.
- According to a new report, the United States leads the world in annual skier visits but has only six of the world’s 50 busiest mountains (with the second most lifts of any country.)
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: