- Power company blames ski resort, ski resort blames power company for gondola downtime.
- The last of 12 Riblets at Snowmass is being replaced with a Leitner-Poma high speed quad.
- Doppelmayr already flying towers on Snow King Mountain.
- No improvements imminent at Vail Resorts’ newly acquired Perisher. (They already have an 8-pack!)
- Jury sides with Terry Peak in wrongful death tower pad lawsuit.
- Another setback for Jumbo Glacier Resort, the idea that just won’t go away. Does BC really need another Revelstoke or Kicking Horse?
- New Navajo nation president may not like the Grand Canyon gondola plan.
- Maine newspaper digs deeper into ski lift safety in the wake of Sugarloaf’s 2 major incidents. Be sure to check out the bottom of the page which has inspection records for every lift in Maine.