- The first D-Line chairlift will open at Hochfügen, Austria with Doppelmayr’s new, wider six-passenger chairs for 2016-17.
- Four lifts from the defunct Talisman Mountain Resort in Ontario are up for sale on Resort Boneyard: A 1968 Hall double, 1987 Frankenlift quad, 1987 Poma triple and 1991 BM Lifts quad. A fifth chairlift is noticeably absent.
- Leitner and Aguido complete the world’s longest conveyor ropeway stretching 4.3 miles in Brazil.
- Doppelmayr flies the guide rope for the newest gondola in La Paz with a drone (video here.)
- Progress report and photos from the two new lift projects at Big Sky.
- Cannon Mountain’s board discusses moving the Brookside triple to The Banshees area.
- The new six-pack at Le Relais looks sharp in gray.
- Sigma’s new gondola cabin is reportedly called the Symphony 10.
- The entire 2016 Jägerndorfer Collection model ski lift line is now available in the States.
- Group proposes Sea to Sky-style gondola attraction in Nelson, BC.
When will you do the big sky July update?
Might be August before I make it back up there. In other news, Big Sky is going with blue bubbles: http://www.abcfoxmontana.com/story/32547314/big-renovations-for-big-sky-resort
I guess that makes since doppelmayr has been focusing on jackson for the past few months, hopefully they will shift to montana soon considering the towers and one of the terminals are so far along. The blue bubbles is a great idea! It fits well with their brand aswell as looking (in my opinion) the best out of all of the color options doppelmayr offers
What was the 5th chairlift at talisman that was absent?