News Roundup: First Load Test

10 thoughts on “News Roundup: First Load Test

1. Thomas Jett September 3, 2021 / 3:21 pm

Can anyone listen into the Copper Mountain event and summarize what they say? I’m interested in seeing if they’re gonna address any future lift plans, but I’ve got a conflict.

• pbropetech September 3, 2021 / 8:34 pm

I’ll hopefully have a transcript in the next couple of days. I’m very interested in the presentation as I need to make maintenance decisions on a lift, and no-one has said anything about it all summer except ‘it may happen’.

• pbropetech September 4, 2021 / 5:00 pm

Tried to watch it but the link was broken. Guess I’ll have to wait until I go into work tomorrow.

• Peter Landsman September 4, 2021 / 5:01 pm

No lift news. Says it will only be up for 24 hours which is a bit odd.

• Dan September 6, 2021 / 2:08 pm

Your vid is unavailable You realize.

• Peter Landsman September 6, 2021 / 2:11 pm

It was only up for 24 hours. That’s what Copper wanted.

• Myles Svec September 6, 2021 / 4:23 pm

Why would copper only want it up for 24 hours?

• Travel Griz September 4, 2021 / 6:17 pm

No news on the Lumberjack lift but new branding Western Territory? New runs off of Lumberjack plus a connector run from bottom of Timberline to Kokomo/Lumberjack area. Also some new beginner fun zones. I also noticed the cat track from Union Meadows has name now, Waterfall Road. Could be a sign of more to come on the west side?

• pbropetech September 5, 2021 / 5:31 pm

Not a peep about the address at work today.
          The new run has been there for awhile, we just needed to connect it to the rest of the mountain (it was the abandoned gondola liftline from 2003). The new connector trail from the bottom of I to the top of K will be nice and ties in that ‘new’ run.
          The exit from the Meadows has always been called the Waterfall Road but I guess it was never signed as such.
          Western Territory, huh? That’s a new one. Wonder what that will entail, or if it’s a fancy branding thing for the existing K/L pod.
          I’m disappointed they didn’t mention yea or nay on L-lift- everyone on the hill knows something is happening there but we’d kinda like to know when for planning purposes.

2. Chris September 5, 2021 / 10:29 am

I hope the two new European Ikon destinations are meant for real, unlike Zermatt where they didn’t honor my Ikon pass and told me it is only valid until mid-March despite none of the fine print on the Ikon website mentioning any limitations.