- Montana Snowbowl has a new map showing the addition of the Transporter lift.
- Mont-Sainte-Anne waits for Doppelmayr to rebuild a sheave assembly before seeking to reopen its gondola.
- Without the gondola, Mont-Sainte-Anne visitation suffers.
- The Government of Quebec sues Mont-Sainte-Anne and parent company Resorts of the Canadian Rockies, seeking to end a contract for operation of a campground and other activities on land surrounding the alpine ski area.
- Windham Mountain rope evacuates the East Peak Express due to a clutch issue.
- Marble Mountain temporarily closes due to problems with multiple lifts.
- Alterra settles a class action lawsuit over Covid resort closures, agreeing to credit Ikon Pass holders $17.5 million and pay $2.9 million to attorneys.
- Catamount will open the Glade triple this weekend after nearly two years of construction.
- Citing a high volume of feedback, Utah delays a decision on Little Cottonwood Canyon mobility until summer.
- Lifts are ready to go at Hickory, NY but insurance costs may prevent reopening this season.
- Water damage temporarily closes the Steamboat Gondola.
- Steamboat also adjusts the alignment for the upcoming Pioneer Ridge high speed quad.
- Steeplechase, Minnesota reopens two of four chairlifts after 16 years closed.
- Sea to Sky Gondola looks to switch its summit station from diesel generators to grid electricity.
I enjoyed the video, I’m a big fan of HAI/Wendover’s content.
This video went from elementary ski lift knowledge to a food advertising event. Not good
Been saying that about all their content for years. The HAI content is really good to get you interested in topics you never even knew existed. Not as good for getting into specifics of the topics. Not necessarily a bad thing imo
Hi Peter- mind if I throw one more out there for the news- Just saw this on a denver news site. Loveland Mountain Ski Patrol & medics are looking to unionize.
Anyone know what year and make of lifts Steeplechase has that they are bringing back on line after16 years?