- Aspen Mountain 1A stakeholders narrow replacement options to a few alignments with a two-stage lift or pulse gondola still in the mix.
- Crystal Mountain, WA retires its hand-painted trail map for a computer-rendered VistaMap.
- Antelope Butte, Wyoming inches closer to reopening with its two existing Riblet chairlifts.
- Local paper tells the story of how Borvig’s owner came to own Berthoud Pass.
- Breckenridge and Vail debut new Leitner-Poma six-place lifts.
- A power outage closes Sugarloaf on the always-busy day after Christmas.
- Two different New Hampshire ski areas remain closed due to problems with lifts.
- LST detachable lift number one is still undergoing testing in France with opening now planned for January.
- Bromley’s Sun Mountain Express is back in action today following Monday’s incident. Ironically, it’s currently on wind hold.